The companyELC Architecture and Interior Design is a rapidly growing Architecture and Interior Design practice. With a variety of projects across sector including high end coastal, country and city homes, apartments and wineries we are looking to add a Graduate Architect or Revit Technician to our team. We are a boutique design driven practice which has a friendly and collaborative working culture.
The roleThis is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Architect or Revit Technician with a demonstrated track record in Architecture to join a growing practice. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of high quality projects, designing, drawing and documenting. The following are required:
· 5+ years' local experience;
· 3+ years' Revit experience;
· Revit Technician or Graduate Architect
· Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team;
· Good eye for detail and the ability to produce high quality work;
· Ability to prepare DA and CC drawings;
· Excellent documentation skills
· Knowledge about relevant design criteria, as per the NCC, BCA and Australian
· Must have local experience and full working rights in Australia.
Please include :
- A short Cover Letter outlining your motivation for working with us;
- A resume addressing your education level, a mention of previous professional experience in architecture, interior design, or related fields. It should also contain an assessment of your production skills and level of competency in the valued skills stated above and any other you feel would support your suitability for the role.
- An electronic version of your portfolio, maximum file size 4MB.
(In addition, links to an on-line portfolio are welcomed, please include these in your cover letter if to be provided.)
If you are an experienced Graduate Architect / Revit Technician actively seeking a new role (PART TIME / FULL TIME) or interested in having a confidential chat regarding the role please apply now or email to firstname.lastname@example.org